Can I contact you?
Yes. We always love to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch:
Phone: 0455 491 199
Please do have a scan of these FAQs, just in case your query is answered here. It is challenging times for us all and we are trying our upmost to maintain our usual friendly and prompt service.
Are you still receiving and delivering orders?
Yes! Our online shop is open and we are processing orders as quickly as possible.
Visit littlelearnersloveliteracy.com.au online store to place your order.
Schools can select the invoice option at check-out to order now and pay later.
Is the LLLL Hub open?
The Little Learners Love Literacy Hub in Surrey Hills VIC is temporarily closed until it is safe to re-open. In the meantime, you can
- Order online at littlelearnersloveliteracy.com.au
- You can ask us questions and ask for advice by contacting us
- Workshops at the Hub are cancelled until further notice. We will reschedule as soon as it is safe to do so.
Can I photocopy your books?
We have had a number of queries about photocopying/scanning our books and resources. We know that you are having to work in extremely challenging circumstances and we think you are doing such an amazing job, but we would like remind everybody that it is not ok to photocopy our books and resources – copyright law means permission must be granted from us before copying can be done. This law is crucial to protect the livelihoods of our talented authors and illustrators - we hope you understand.
Maureen has kindly granted temporary permission for schools to copy Read Write & Draw cards during the Covid-19 school closure period. Head to our YouTube channel to find out more about how to use this resource (these are currently discounted in our online store too).
If you are feeling stuck, please contact us and we will help you work it out.
What support are you offering during the current COVID-19 school closure?
This is an unprecedented situation and we know it is an extremely challenging time for teachers and parents. We want to support you as much as possible. Our initial initiatives include:
- We have made a range of our activity sheets and teaching guidance free to download on our Google Drive.
- We have discounted our games and activities for home use in our online store.
- We have made our Stage 1 book app free, and we have discounted all of our other book apps (Stage 2- Stage 7.5).
- We have uploaded some new ‘How to’ videos to our YouTube channel.
- We have established this FAQs page to answer your questions and we will share more support as it becomes available.
We are currently working on some Term 2 webinars, a range of teaching videos for Year 1, Android book apps and a parent guide. Please let us know what else we could do to support you at email@example.com.