This is the ultimate teaching pack filled with resources to ensure that ALL students learn to read, spell and write with confidence. It gives you the tools to teach explicitly and sequentially in a multi-sensory approach that engages children as they feel success from the start.
Once children know the Stage 1 sounds and letters they can begin real reading using the Little Learner Pip and Tim decodable books.
Milo's Teacher Resource book has 26 lesson plans that are easy to follow and include phonemic awareness, multi-sensory phonics activities (hear it, say it, write it), blending and segmenting of words, Speed sounds, Super Spelling and more ...
This teaching pack includes:
- Milo's Teacher Resource Book (includes 2 CDs - Milo's Music and copymasters for handwriting and art/craft activities
- Little Learners Books: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, Plus 4, 5, & 6 (35 books in total)
- Teacher Activity Resource book for Stages Plus 4, 5 & 6
- Milo's Birthday Surprise storybook
- Milo's Birthday Surprise Activity Book
- Milo's Alphabet Frieze
- Read and Match Game
- Milo's Alphabet Game
- Milo's Read and Grab Games: Yellow, Green, Pink (adjacent consonants)
- Milo's Flipbook
- Milo's Birthday Surprise Placemat
- Milo's Making Words Placemat
- Sound Swap word game and book
- 3 Bingo Games for Stages 1&2, 3&4, Plus 4 (includes Heart words and CVC and CVCC words)
The Classroom Little Learners book pack with 250 Little Learner books is highly recommended to be used in conjunction with the Teacher Starter Pack. Children apply their skills and knowledge to narrative text. They can be used in guided reading sessions or for take-home readers.